We are thrilled to be the lead sponsor of the G4C National Conference in Leeds on 18th June, held at the Box, 15 infirmary Street, from 12:00.
As we celebrate our 150th Anniversary this year, we enthusiastically turn to the future, looking to use data and technology to inspire and improve.
As the young professional voice of the UK build environment industry, G4C, Generation for Change, has put together an event packed with tech presentations, engaging workshops and panel discussions on how the younger generation is using technology to make our industry better, faster, stronger.
Our Company Knowledge Manager, Gareth Parkes, joins a stellar list of speakers, experts in the field of data and technology, including:
- Dr Ozak Esu, Technical Lead in Smart Buildings, BRE
- Shivam Chauhan, Quality Management, BRE
- Duncan Reed, Digital Construction Process Manager, Trimble Solutions
- Henry Fenby Taylor, Chief Operating Officer, .be
- Johnathan Munkley, Digital Solutions Director, Pell Frischmann
- Vicki Holmes, Digital Manager, Multiplex
- Thomas Forth, Head of Data, ODI Leeds
- Josie Rothera, Course Director, Leeds Beckett University
- Tom Oulton, Principal Consultant, Turner & Townsend
You will also have the opportunity to try out tech including the hololens and Trimble Site Vision with live tech demos happening all day.
Click the Eventbrite link for the full programme and to register for this free event.