13th March 2020
As a business the safety, health and prospects of our people and our projects are always at the forefront of our minds.
To this end we have taken swift and thorough action to ensure the offices and sites we work on are safe and compliant with government advice.
We are advising our people to follow the latest government advice as it is shared. This includes asking them to:
- Work from home if they can
- Self-isolate for a period of 14 days if anyone in their household is displaying any symptoms of coronavirus
- Avoid all non-essential travel
We have prepared contingency plans for our sites, offices and teams, taking into account our local communities.
These follow a process of:
- Clear and prompt communication
- Identification and action in relation to anyone at high risk
- Assessment of whether the site / office can continue to operate safely
Where necessary, we are temporarily suspending work on sites in line with government advice until we are satisfied that it is safe to resume operations.
Our teams are focussing their energies on ensuring our family of employees and all those working with us, are safe and well, and that we can keep sites open and our business delivering.
We are keeping a constant watch on the situation and will make decisions based on government guidance and the health and safety of our people and the clients and public we serve.
If you do have any concerns about one of our projects, sites or places of operation then please alert the local site office or get in touch at SRMcomms@srm.com