Our 2022 Strong Foundation Grants are continuing across the country, and we are pleased to announce the awardees who receive a share of our £12,500 fund in Kettering.
Congratulations to the following organisations:
- Kettering Foodbank provides food for local people in times of crisis. The funding will go towards buying more food items, rent and running costs to continue their service.
- Market Harborough Fixers C.I.C run the repair cabin stationed at the EcoVillage St Mary's Road Market Harborough. The funds will go towards running costs and buying tools and resources for the year ahead (pictured below).
- Cransley Hospice provide care for patients with a life-limiting illness who need the specialist help of hospice care. Funding will allow the hospice to create Memory Boxes to support families, children and young people. They will be filled with activities, resources, age appropriate literature, including a life book which families can use together to create lasting memories.
- En-Fold is a charitable organisation that provides essential services to the community that is impacted by Autism. Their autism support service is individually tailored to support and connect people to other organisations and services, as well as peer groups, creating sustainable support in the longer term. The funding will pay for staffing support, training and supporting volunteers and coordinating the service.
- Care and Repair have been serving the needs of the people of Northamptonshire for more than 30 years, working with Councils, other Charities, Occupational Therapists and Care Services. They provide services, equipment and adaptations keeping those amongst us who find themselves in need whether by illness, accident, age, or just bad luck to continue to live in their own homes. Funding will support the cost of essential support work needed by vulnerable clients living in poverty in the Kettering area, at zero cost to the client.
Congratulations to all our awardees for Kettering!