The final tower crane situated between the North and South Towers will be removed during the below dates and times:
- Friday 18th August Midnight – Friday 18th August 8:00am (Night Shift)
- Saturday 19th August (08:00 – 20:00)
- Sunday 20th August (08:00 – Midnight)
- Monday 21st August (08:00 – 20:00)
- Tuesday 22nd August (08:00 – 22:00)
- Wednesday 23rd August (08:00 – 20:00)
- Thursday 24th August (08:00 – 20:00)
- Friday 25th August (08:00 – 20:00)
- Saturday 26th August (08:00 – 01:00 Sunday)
- Sunday 27th August (09:00 – 18:00)
The table below, shows our current Sustainability Performance against our key focus areas.
Over 84,000 tonnes of key building materials have been procured by our supply chain. 90% of these materials have certified responsible sourcing certificates. Obtaining certification gives confidence that the manufacturers of these materials have responsibly managed their environmental and social impact.
The project Social Return on Investment (SROI) is attributed to local employment, charity work, education talks and work experience programmes. Over the last financial quarter, the following have been delivered to contribute to the project SROI:
- Support Croydon Commitment Career Fair
- Raising money for Maggie’s
- Local jobs created.
The generation of construction waste continues to be a challenge. We utilise ‘take back schemes’ where suppliers collect packaging waste from site, such as wooden pallets. These schemes allow the reuse of materials and save on natural resources. 99% of construction waste removed from site has been diverted from landfill.
|% Key Building Materials Responsibly Sourced||90.00%|
|Social Return on Investment||£6,479,562|
|% Local Employment||15%|
|% Construction Waste Diverted from Landfill||99%|