Following the success of our Strong Foundations Grant last year in Manchester and Salford, we are delighted to launch new funds available for community and charity groups across 7 UK locations.
Starting today, 19th May - 4th August, community organisations will be able to apply for a share of a £25,000 fund per region as well as access to a volunteer workforce for projects that address local needs.
Our Strong Foundations Grant will again be available for those that need funding or support for new ideas or existing projects, with an aim to drive positive change in the local community.
Locations and dates
- Bristol 19th May – 23rd June
- London 2nd June – 7th July
- Oxford 9th June – 14th July
- Edinburgh 16th June – 21st July
- Manchester 23rd June – 28th July
- Knutsford 23rd June – 28th July
- West Hyde 30th June – 4th August
- Kettering 7th July - 11th August
Community organisations will be able to apply for the Strong Foundations Grant through ActionFunder, the newly launched funding platform that matches businesses with community projects - making it easier than ever before to give and get funding.
Those eligible to apply for the grant include:
- Informal and formal community groups
- Local charities and local branches of national charities
- Schools and educational organisations
- Not-for-profit organisations
- Social enterprises
Successful applications will be shortlisted, and a judging panel of Sir Robert representatives will decide the winning projects, to be awarded up to £3,000 each.*
You can view the previous Strong Foundations awardees here >>
For more information and to submit an application for the grant, please go to the Action Funder website >>
*Up to £5,000 in London.
Mark Shearer, Co-Founder of ActionFunder parent company, Semble, commented:
“After delivering a community grant fund last year with Sir Robert McAlpine, we’ve worked together to automate the process through ActionFunder. The outcome enables Sir Robert McAlpine and now any business to reach into their communities and back amazing people doing truly incredible things.”